Senior branding, marketing, design and multimedia professional specializing in building partnerships that drive revenue and brand awareness. Areas of expertise include building and reorganizing in-house creative departments, and delivering cost-effective project management. A technically astute individual viewed as a valued resource for clients, colleagues and students.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Creative professional with 15 years of demonstrated design and marketing experience.
4 years multimedia and video production experience
4 years of upper level management experience.
3 years teaching and tutoring on a collegiate level.
Adept at supervising personnel and allocating resources.
Background includes all phases of concept to launch in multimedia and marketing.
ADOBE: Illustrator, PhotoShop, InDesign, After Effects, Flash, DreamWeaver, Fireworks, Bridge
QUARK: Quark Xpress
MICROSOFT: Word Perfect, Microsoft Office, Visio, Access
VIDEO: Final Cut Pro, Live Type, DVD Studio Pro, iDVD
AUDIO: Garage Band, Sound Track Pro
EDUCATION: Moodle, Blackboard, E-class Applications
OTHER: Content Creator, Traditional Photography and Printmaking, Bookbinding
Central Piedmont Community College / Charlotte, North Carolina/ 2009
B.A. in Web and Interactive Media Design
The Art Institute of Charlotte / Charlotte, North Carolina/ 2009
Certificate in Web Design
The Art Institute of Charlotte / Charlotte, North Carolina/ 2006
B.A. in Graphic Design
Rutgers University/Newark, New Jersey /1996
Owner, Creative Manager
AugustPride/ Charlotte, NC/ 8/08 to Present
Media Flash Designer
Otto Environmental Systems North America, Inc./ Charlotte, NC/ Present
Goodwill of the Southern Piedmont/ Charlotte, NC/ 10/11 – Present
Women in the Spotlight Goinglobal./ Buffalo, NY/ 2010-Present
Holly Cooper Communications/ Charlotte, NC/ 7/10 – Present
The Home Buying Guide of Lake Norman/ Huntersville, NC/ 5/10 – Present
The Mint Museum Uptown/ Charlotte, NC/ October 2010
Harvey B. Gantt Center/ Charlotte, NC/ 7/09 to 2/10
PT Multimedia Instructor
Central Piedmont Community College/ Charlotte, NC/ 8/08 to 12/09
Working Charlotte/Huntersville, NC/ 02/09 to 9/09
Contract Multimedia Designer
Visual Impressions/ Charlotte, NC/ 8/08 to 11/08
Technology Used: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Microsoft Office, Content Manager (Digital Sinage Software), Actionscript
Contract Web Designer
Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools/ Charlotte, NC/ 4/08 to 7/08
Manifesto Film Festival/ Perpetual Vision / Charlotte, NC/ 2007
Studio 101, Summer Camp for High School Students for The Art Institute of Charlotte/2007 – 2011
Xchange, Sponsored by WDIM of AiCH/ Charlotte, NC/ 2007 and 2008
Administrative & Marketing Coordinator
Raftelis Financial Consultants/ Charlotte, NC/ 4/05 to 9/06
Technology Used: Illustrator, Photoshop, Quark, Contribute, Microsoft Office, HTML, CSS
Art Director and Assistant Editor
River City News and Shopper/ Greenville, NC/ 2003 to 2004
Lewis Advertising/Newark, NJ/ 2000 to 2001
Corporate Expressions International/New Jersey/ 1997 to 1998
GoodWill of the Southern Piedmont
- Work with Marketing and PR Department in creating graphics, website and other media materials.
Goodwill Clientele: GoodWork Staffing, Goodwill Construction Services, Cornerstone Celebration
Holly Cooper Communications
- Work with local, national and international companies in creating full marketing and advertising campaigns.
HCC Clientele: May Flowers Writer, B Multimedia, Charlotte Black Film Festival, Compare Foods, Palmetto Pregnancy Center, Change for Children Now
Otto Environmental Systems
- Coordinate and design all flash banners to promote company and it’s services.
- Technology Used: Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash
Women in the Spotlight Goinglobal, Inc.
- Assist founder and president heads in creating state of the art graphics and web design.
- Implemented new design concepts to existing marketing materials.
- Worked closely with Public Relations on day to day chores and responsibilities.
- Worked with the company since its conception of January 2009.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining monthly magazine, all marketing and related print collateral, and website maintenance.
- 15% increase in sales and employment awareness rose with first 5 months of initial publication.
- National and local sponsorship increased by 45% during last two months.
- 9 of 20 featured profiles have obtained employment since the first publication.